Please Check Back Later.
If your computer is running slow there are only a few possible causes of this:
1. You computer is infected with some form of Malware
2. Your computer's Operating System has become corrupted and you computer needs to be re-imaged (Could be caused by many different things: Malware, Incomplete Updates, Improper Software Installation, etc...)
3. Some piece of Hardware inside of your computer has mal-functioned
It is important to check for and run Java updates regularly. Please see the attachment to get specific directions for running this needed update.
(Edited by Drew Hart - original submission Friday, December 12, 2014, 8:21 AM)
DO NOT OPEN EMAIL ATTACHMENTS FROM ANY SOURCE THAT YOU DO NOT CONSIDER SECURE.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BACKUPS OF CRITICAL DOCUMENTS, IMAGES, AND OTHER OFFICE FILES (i.e. POWERPOINT, EXCEL)
CryptoWall 2.0 is similar to other ransomware attacks that have plagued users and businesses for nearly a ...Read the rest of this topic
If you are having problems with Respondus Lockdown Browser, please complete the following steps:
1. Go to the Control Panel and Uninstall the current version of Respondus Lock down Browser.
2. Download and install the new version of Respondus Lockdown Browser attached to this post.